Tuesday 24 November 2015


Hello everyone!!
Today is a wonderful day!!! I Hope you are very good!
Today I’m go to talk about my favorite tv series! Well! my favorite tv series is “Adventure time”!! I have soul of child jaja I really like because is so fanny and the chapter is very short and the storyline is easy to understand, is perfect when arrive at home after to long work day and only think rest in my bed and see something in the TV! 

The storyline “the Adventure time” is about one boy and your Dog, the name of the boy is Fin and Jake the dog. The name that tv series tell everything because they are in the magic world, in this place they have different adventure.
My favorite chapter is when Finn the human he transform in the “WolfHug” Is so fanny because the boy with the full mon he transform in the wolf but this type the wolf is very special because this wolf need love and for the night he search the victim and he hug them.
I don’t remember very well as end but is really really fanny!!
I recommend seeing when you are tired and there is nothing to see in the tv can you search in internet “Youtube” this site web have a many chapter.
Oki doki! This is my blog for today
I hope you have a good week! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment