Tuesday 1 December 2015


Hello everyone!!!!
With all the stress of the end of the year I’m only think in the summer vacation!
I would like to go the beach, field and Ancud but I don’t know, I need make a decision because the money is not too much. I really love the beach because my family has a house all the years we went in family but this year my best friend Camila she invited me to his home, she living in Carahue and the other option is the south of the Chile Ancud in this place living the parents of my boyfriend. In the 2013 I went for two week and I really like but is a little expensive…. I don’t know what to do, I think if I work in January I would like go to Ancud whit my boyfriend by the two week of the February and later I would like go to the beach whit my family for the other two last week to the February.
I love whit all my heart float in the sea I feel peace inside and see the sunset is wonderful!! Also I have the opportunity to eat fish and seafood more often.
I only wait summer vacation for to do anything and only enjoy of the nature!!
This is my plan for this summer!
I hope you have nice week!
Bye bye!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to travel to Ancud but is not on my plans yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the beach too, it´s so relaxing and fun! :P

    ReplyDelete