Tuesday 27 October 2015


Hi everyone today I going to talk about my seven dogs!!! Yes I know is too much and is not normal or common, some people think which my family is creasy, but not is only we really like the animals special the dogs. Well I talk about they when I was teen years   I adopt my first dog the name is “Copito” because he is white and your noise is pink. Over time my sisters adopt others dog “Lucas” and “Kinky”Lucas is very friendly and he love play with his rubber balls. He is a happy dog.
 Kinky is very very fat!! And all day he cry for your mom my sister, she work all day and he feel alone.Copito, Lucas and Kinky  they are the most important to my, also I have two litte girls one most old that other. The name is Pepa and Pinina , Pepa is black and very grumpy  and Pinina is completely contrary! Is very nice and happy.And finally  the most creasy dog ever! Is Canela! most known like “Shila la loca”  This is my pets!! I hope you like! Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. My god! that picture is so petty! and all the dogs looks so happy and confident c:

    ReplyDelete